Mr. Jijo Antony
- 5 years
Date Of Joining @ BSOLS
- About 2 years of experience in dealing with Cheque cases and writ matters,
Criminal M.C’s in High Court of Kerala.
Paper Presented & Participated
- Participated and presented a paper titled “Role of civil societies in checking climate Change” in
National Seminar on ‘Countering Climate Change; Need for Legal and Policy Reforms’
Conducted by Department of Law, Central University of Kerala on 17th and 18th March, 2016.
- Participated and presented a paper titled “ DNA Profiling; Whether a Privacy interference”
conducted by Kerala Law Academy, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on 29th July, 2016
- Participated in the International Conference on Environment organized by United Nations
Environment Program (UNEP) with National Green Tribunal and Southern State Pollution
Control Boards/ Committee held at Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 22nd and 23rd of October, 2016.
- Successfully completed the teacher’s short-term course on ‘Legal and Justice Education with
Multi-Disciplinary Perspective’ conducted by UGC-MHRD with University of Kerala and
Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer Chair on ADR systems at Government Law College,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala from 26th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019.
- Participated as Faculty Coordinator in the Commonwealth Legal Education Association (CLEA)
Mooting Competition (India Round) held at CSI College for Legal Studies, Kanakkary,
Kottayam, Kerala from 11th to 13th January 2019.
- Participated in the ‘Festival on Democracy: National Student’s Parliament’ programme
conducted by Kerala Legislative Assembly as a part of its diamond jubilee celebrations held on
23rd, 24th and 25th February 2019 at Kerala Legislature Complex, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Participated in the One- Hour Webinar on ‘Teachinh CLIL’ by Cambridge University Press on
19th & 22nd May, 2020.
- Successfully completed the 2 week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on ‘ Managing
Online Classes & Co-Creating MOOCS: 2.0’ by MHRD & University of Delhi and Organised
by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching from 18th May,
2020 to 3
rd June, 2020.
- Participated in the One-hour National Webinar on ‘Stress Management for Law Student, Legal
Professionals & Benefits of E-Learning’ organised by the Student’s of Bharata Mata School of
Legal Studies on 20th June, 2020.
- Successfully completed the 4 week Faculty Induction Programme (FIP) by MHRD & University
of Delhi and Organised by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and
Teaching from 4th June, 2020 to 1st July, 2020.
- Successfully completed the 2 week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on ‘ Advanced
Concept on Developing MOOCS’ by MHRD & University of Delhi and Organised by Pandit
Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching from 2nd July, 2020 to 17thJuly, 2020.
- Participated in the 4 days online National Workshop on ‘Judgement writing & Drafting’ by
Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior from 28 to 31st July, 2020.
- Participated, presented and published a paper titled ‘Future seeds of Infirmity- brief analysis over
the Mental Health of Children’ in the Independent Thought Law Digest-2016 conducted by
Independent Thought, New Delhi on 30th September 2016. (ISBN 978-81-928280-5-3)
- Participated, presented and published a paper titled ‘Targeted Malware Activities and Illegal Use
of Data In The Underground Economy: A Brief Analysis of Technological Impact on Data
Privacy’ in the Third International Seminar on Health, Human Rights and Intellectual Property
Rights organized by Centre for Health Law and Policy, Centre for Human Rights and Centre for
Intellectual Property Rights at NUALS, Ernakulam, Kerala from 11th to 13th October, 2017. (ISBN
978-81-938852-1-5) 3. Participated, presented and published a paper titled ‘Sources of Terrorist
funding; An approach to Maintaining Global Peace and Security’ in the ‘International Seminar on
Internationalization of Human Rights and Changing Dimensions of Fundamental Rights’ conducted by Department of Law, Central University of Kerala from 7 th to 9th February 2019. (ISBN 978-93-5346-708-1)
- Won in the 5th Independent Thought National Legal Essay competition in the year 2016 and got published as best 8th essay out of 15.