To create a legally conscious society, by providing quality education that is professionally competent and socially relevant so as to realize the constitutional goal of social, economic, and political justice thereby facilitating human rights to every man. Our vision is to primarily inculcate in everyone a spirit of high moral and human values with an abiding faith in God expressed in active concern for others.
Provide an educational environment where students can realize their full potential in their chosen discipline and attain quality education to face the challenges of the future.
Provide a variety of high quality programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate levels for all specialization and disciplines.
Provide a dynamic, challenging and ethical environment for pursuing high quality teaching, learning, research, and service across all the areas of knowledge, where students, faculty and other key constituents can interact, collaborate and partner with the global community for creation and dissemination of knowledge and transform lives of people through innovation and excellence in higher education.
1. Enable high level of success among all learners and assure the securing of High percentage marks by students and elevation of the rank holders as high intellectuals of law.
2. Establish and enhance the global standards in the learning experience of students by providing innovative educational methodologies in an excellent ICT enabled campus.
3. Enhance the understanding of political ,economical and legal systems to promote social order in the interest of civil and human rights of the oppressed and the needy .
4. Give the experience of advocacy that complement with legal strategies with short term and long term campaigns, policy work training, public education and thought leadership to be socially relevant professionals in future.
5. Build bridges between education and successful employment.
6. Increase the efficiency and all-around well being of all in the campus by providing effective training programmes and sessions.
7. Enhance the staff and students of the law school with a difference, make a difference and for a difference in the campus and in the society for God and Country.
8. To work towards community development in and around the law school and to achieve environmental sustainability and ecological self sufficiency in a green campus.