Mr. Jinesh M
- 5 years
Date Of Joining @ BSOLS
- Assistant professor (law), Bharata Matha school of legal studies, Aluva, Kerala: 2019-present
- From November 2019 to present, i am working as assistant professor (law)At Bharata Mata school of legal studies, Aluva, kerala.
- Assistant professor (law), Saveetha school of law, Simats, Chennai: 2017- 2019
- From august 2017 to November 2019, i was working as assistant Professor (law) at Saveetha school of law, Simats, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Junior advocate, p.g.jayashankar associates, Ernakulam, Kerala : 2015-2017
- From July 2015 to July 2017, i was working as a junior advocate under my senior Advocate Mr.P.G.Jayashankar at Kerala high court, Ernakulam district Court and various other subordinate courts in Kerala. from November 2019 to present, i am working as assistant professor (law)
- Faculty in charge of BSOLS ADR International, which provides a platform for
resolving the disputes through ADR mechanism.
- Have done DISSERTATION during LLM, titled “LEX MERCATORIA OF
INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF CONTRACTUAL AND
PARTY AUTONOMY” Under the guidance of Dr. ANIL.R.NAIR, NUALS, KOCHI,
- Presented a paper “JURISPRUDENTIAL ANALYSIS OF HUMAN RIGHTS VS ANIMAL RIGHTS” in the three day National Seminar on Human-Wildlife Conflict- Espousing The Need For Eco-Governance of Forests and Wildlife held at His Highness Maharaja’s Government Law College, Ernakulam from 8th to 10th March, 2018 and the same has been accepted for Publication of the Proceedings of the Seminar titled Human-Wildlife Conflict bearing ISBN Number 978-93-5311-042-0.
- Presented a paper in the Three Day National Seminar titled Transforming The
World Toward Sustainable Tomorrow: Concerns & Challenges held at School of
Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam from 15th to 17th
February 2018. The title of the paper was LAW RELATING TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- Conducted an INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION
held on September 11, 2020
- Conducted an INTERDISCIPLINARY NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING
TRENDS IN CRIMINOLOGY AND CRIMINAL JURISDICTION held on 30th August
- Attended as Additional Examiner (Valuation) duty from 28/10/2019 to 30/10/2019
at KANNUR UNIVERSITY , KERALA.
- Co-ordinated a special lecture on the topic “The Abrogation of Article 370 of
Indian Constitution and it’s future consequences” at Saveetha School of Law,
SIMATS,Chennai on 18/10/2019.
- Co-ordinated a special lecture on the topic “Agreement on Subsidies and
Countervailing measures under WTO at Saveetha School of Law, SIMATS,Chennai
- Attended one day workshop on Right to Information Act, 2005 at Government Law
College, Calicut, Kerala (October 2009)
- Participated in FREEDOM CARAVAN National Discourse on “WHY IS INDIA POOR”
at Government Law College, Calicut. Kerala (September 2013)
- Participated in National workshop titled ‘Human Rights of elderly Persons: Law
and Reality’ at NUALS, KOCHI, KERALA (February 2016)
- Participated in National Symposium on Conservation of Tigers titled “The Truth
About Tigers” at NUALS, KOCHI, KERALA (February 2016)
- Participated in the workshop on “Research Culture In The Internet Age: Plagiarism
In Legal Research And Its Impact On IP Rights” NUALS, KOCHI, KERALA (February