Ms. Elizabeth Mathew
- 2 years
Date Of Joining @ BSOLS
- Worked in Al-Azhar Group of Institution
Thodupuzha, Idukki District, as Assistant professor in
Law from 14 th Nov 2016 to 5 th January 2018.
- Worked as a Moot court co-ordinator in Al-Azhar
Law College Thodupuzha, Idukki.
Workshops, Seminars & Conferences
- Participated as a speaker in All India Moot Court Competition conducted in Government Law College Trivandrum.
- Participated as a delegate in National Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)-Practices and Management.
- Participated in 2 day International conclave organized by Bharath Mata School of Legal Studies Aluva and Bharath Mata ADR International on 22nd and 23rd May 2022 at Bharath Mata School of Legal studies, Aluva ,choondy.
- Sucessfully completed the Certification course in Arbitrarion Theory and practice, organized by Bharath Matha ADR International in Association with Bharath Mata School of Legal studies, Aluva on 24th May 2022.
- Staff coordinator of “Awareness programme on Insolvency Profession with special reference to Graduate Insolvency Programme (GIP) organized by Insolvency Bankruptcy Board of India in association Indian Institute of Insolvency professionals of ICAI on 7th June 2022 at Bharath Mata school of legal studies ,Aluva.
- Participated in One Day Faculty Development programme on “Art of Effective Teaching and Skills to Handle Students” organized by BSOLS UNNATHI in association with BSOLS IQAC on 10th Aug 2022.