Seminar Papers presented / Participated/ Attended/ panel discussion:
International Paper Presentations:
• Presented a paper in International Seminar on “TRANSGENDER RIGHTS AND LAW” organised by Legal Services Clinic and ADR Centre, Government Law College, Thrissur.
Topic: Transgender Equality at Workplace.
• Presented a paper in International Virtual Conference on Äd Meliora 3 “Law and Ethics” Conducted by Christ Academy Institute of Law, Bangalore in association withGlobethics.net, Geneva, Switzerland.
Topic: PERSPECTIVES ON SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS OF WOMEN: GLIMPSES OF LEGITIMATE AIMS IN PUTTASWAMY VERDICT AND JANE ROE VERDICT.
National Paper Presentations:
- Presented a paper in Three day National Seminar on “Realisation of Collective Rights of Tribals : Issues and Challenges” held at His Highness Maharaja’s Government Law College, Ernakulam
Topic: Status of Tribes under Indian Constitution and Protection of Tribes under PESA.
- Presented a paper in two days National Seminar on “Transgressing Child Rights: A Retreat of Cultural, Social, and Moral values” held at Government Law College, Thiruvanathapuram.
Topic: POCSO ACT, 2012 – Its relevance, implications and limitations as a child protection mechanism in India.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar organised by the Clinical Justice Education Organisation (CLIJEO) of Government Law College, Kozhikode on “The Law and Problems Relating to Gender justice in India”.
Topic: Occupational Inequality faced by Transgender at workplace.
- Presented a paper National Seminar organised by the Clinical Justice Education Organisation (CLIJEO) of Government Law College, Kozhikode on “The developmental concerns of the depressed class in India in the Globalised Scenario”. Topic: The education, Health and Sanitation status of Tribal Women in India.
- Participated and presented a research paper in National Seminar on Assessing Incarcerated Women’s Physical and Mental Health Status in India Sponsored by National Commission for Women held on 25th August 2023 organised by VIT School of Law, VIT Chennai. Topic: Human Rights v Women Prisoners in India: A Multi –Dimensional Analysis of International and National Contributions.
As Resource Person
- Leaded a web seminar as Resource Person, on topic “Awareness of POCSO and Important Provisions Related to Children under Indian Penal Code” conducted by HDP Samajam HSS, Edathirinji.
- Leaded a web seminar as a Resource Person, on the topic “Awareness of POCSO and Juvenile Justice Act” conducted by Rajagiri Family Counselling Centre, Department of Social Work, Rajagiri College of Social Science (Autonomous), Kerala.
- Leaded a session on Topic “The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 and Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013” as Resource Person in a Programme conducted by District Legal Service Authority as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav – PAN India Awareness and Outreach Campaign organised by National Legal Services Authority
- Leaded a web seminar as a Resource Person, on the topic “Opportunities for Law Graduates” conducted by Steadfast Academy, Ayyanthole, Thrissur- 680003.
- Leaded a session on Topic “ Indian Judiciary and Women Protection Rights” as Resource Person in a programme conducted by District Legal Service Authority and Taluk Legal Service Committee in association with NSS, Government Law College, Thrissur in association with International Women’s Day on 8th March 2022.
- Leaded a session on Topic “Cyber Crimes and Appropriate Legal Remedies” as Resource Person in a programme conducted by Perumbillissery Anganwadi for the adolescent girls on 3rd September 2022.
- Served as a member of the Adjudicating Panel in the XII All India Moot Court Competition 2023 for JUSTICE T. RAMACHANDRAN MEMORIAL EVER ROLLING TROPHY conducted by GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE, THRISSUR from 29th September 2023 to 1st October 2023.
Panel Discussion, Certificate Courses & FDP’s