Mr. Saseendran K
- 5 years
Date Of Joining @ BSOLS
- Entered the service of High Court of Kerala on 19.12.1979 and
Retired on 30.11.2013. Held the posts of Private Secretary to
Chief Justice, Deputy Registrar, Joint Registrar and Registrar (Judicial) from 6.2.2007 to 30.11.2013.
- Registrar & Consultant (Central Administrative Tribunal) (2013-
14) & Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal (from 15.9.2014 to
- Was Secretary to the Munsiff-Magistrate Recruitment
Committee (from 20.3.2001 to 11.2.2007)
- Secretary to Advisory Boards on COFEPOSA, PITNDPS &
National Security Act (from 6.2.2007 to 1.3.2013)
- Nominee of the High Court of Kerala in the Kerala State Legal
Benefit Trustee Committee (from 1.4.2005 to 1.3.2013)
Publications & Paper Presentations
- titled “IMPORTANCE OF ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IN SUCCESSFUL ARBITRATION ” to the inaugural issue of BSOLS College Magazine
- titled ‘LEARNING THE LAW IN BULLETS” to the College Union Magazine
Workshops, Seminars, Conferences & Moot Courts
- One Day Faculty Development programme organized by BSOLS UNNATHI on Human Values, Ethics & Morales – Art of Living held at BSOLS Campus on January 14. 2022.
- Participated in the ONE WEEK online Faculty Development Programme on “Legal Research Methodology: Interdisciplinary Approaches” under UGC-STRIDE, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala in association with School of Indian Legal Thought & Department of lifelong Learning and Extension, Mahatma Gandhi University from 25th April to 1st May, 2022 and received award Grade A.
- Actively participated in the TWO-DAY ADR INTERNATIONAL CONCLAVE, jointly organized by Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Aluva and BADRI (Bharata Mata ADR International) on 22nd and 23rd May, 2022 held at BSOLS Campus, Aluva.
- Successfully completed the “Certificate course in Arbitration Theory and Practice”, conducted by Bharata Mata ADR International (BADRI) in association with Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Aluva on 24th May, 2022.
- Participated in the “Awareness programme on insolvency Profession with special reference to Graduate Insolvency Programme (GIP) conducted at BSOLS Aluva on June 7, 2022.
- Seminar Secretary at the two day International Inter-
Disciplinary Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights &
Sustainable Development on September 26 & 27, 2019organised by Bharata Mata
School of Legal Studies and Bharata
Mata College of Commerce & Arts, Aluva.
Played a significant role as Senior Faculty Coordinator in the
organization and conduct of International Webinar on THE ART
OF MOOTING held on August, 2020 on behalf of Moot Court
Society, Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies.
- Played crucial and significant role as Senior Faculty Coordinator
and Moot Court Advisor in organizing the 2 nd Webinar in the
MOOTING DUX Webinar series on FUNDAMENTALS OF
MOOTING by Adv. Mukund P Unny, Advocate, Supreme Court of
India on May 29, 2021.
- Drafted the Moot Court problem and guided the Intra-Collegiate
Moot Court Competition held in Bharata Mata School of Legal
Studies from 11.12.2019 to 18.12.2019.
- Participated as a delegate in the Universal Human Rights
Declaration Day organized by the Kerala State Human Rights
Commission on 10.12.2019.
- Participated as Co-ordinator/Member of the Organizing
Committee at the National Seminar on Disaster Management in
India: Issues and Challenges – organized by Bharata Mata School
of Legal Studies on March 8, 2019.
- Made outstanding support and significant contribution towards
organizing the Legis Festis 2k19 hosted by Bharata Mata School
of Legal Studies on 22 February, 2019.
- Awarded Grade A in the One Week Faculty Development program conducted by UGC-STRIDE from 25.4.2022 to 1.5.2022