Mr. Aliyar M E
- 20 years
Date Of Joining @ BSOLS
- Presently working as Assistant Professor, Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Aluva, Ernakulam District, Kerala from June, 2018 onwards and continuing as such.
- Visiting Faculty of Law at the Indian Coast Guard, Training Center, Fort Kochi, Kerala State.
- Adjunct Faculty, at Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies, (KUFOS), Panangad, Cochin, Kerala State and taking classes on maritime law for LL.M Students for the last 2 years and continuing as such.
- Working as Guest Faculty (law), Kerala Police Academy (KEPA), Trichur, State of Kerala since 2016 and continuing as such.
- Academic Counselor, Indira Gandhi National Open University, (IGNOU) Regional Study Center, Trivandrum from January 2021 onwards handling Psychology and Economic subjects for PG Students.
- Employed as Guest Faculty (Law) in Ilahiya College of Engineering, Muvattupuzha. (Management Studies Section ), State of Kerala and taken classes for MBA students for two years.
- Employed as Guest Faculty of Law, in Paul’s College, Kalamassery,, Cochin, State of Kerala. Taken classes for LL.M students for 4 years. [M G University, Off campus Center)
- Guest Faculty of Law at Fathima College of Management Studies, (FCMS) Chenganassery, Kottayam District, State of Kerala and handled classes for M & M.B.A., students for five years.
- Guest Faculty, AIMAT (MES College) Marampilly, Aluva,, State of Kerala and taking Business Law classes for MBA students since 2018 and continuing as such..
- Employed in Kuwait Airways Corporation, Kuwait in its Ground Handling Unit based at Kuwait as ‘Overseas Purchaser/Store Keeper for five years.
- Employed in M/s. Serck Services International, a UK based German MNC manufacture, sales and services of all kinds of Heat Exchangers as Sales Manager for Kuwait for five years.
Books/ Articles Published
- Authored a book by name “The Law of Contract” published by Bharat Matha School of Legal Studies, Aluva. (BSOLS Legal Series) in the year 2017.
- Authored “The Kerala Criminal Rules of Practice” published by M/s. Swamy Law House, Ernakulam, Cochin-682 018 a book approved by the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala as reference book for Criminal Courts in Kerala. ISBN 978-93-83845-66-8
- Authored book “Guide on Code of Criminal Procedure” published by M/s. Sukumar Law Books, Thiruvananthapuram
- Authored book “ Lectures on Indian Evidence Act, 1872, published by M/s. Swamy Law House, Ernakulam, Cochin-682 018. ISBN 978-93-83845-80-4
- Authored a book by name “Understanding of Modern Maritime Law”, publisher M/s. Swamy Law House, Ernakulam, Cochin. ISBN 978-93-8384-88-0
- Authored a book “Code of Civil Procedure, 1908”, published by Neethi Law House, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala State.
- Authored Book name “Law of the Sea” student’s guide published by Rank Academy, Kalamassery.
- “Human Rights between the Dying and the Living”, published in Criminal Law Journal, Nagpur September 2014 Issue. [Vol. 120 : Part 1377]
- “Relevancy of Accomplice Evidence in Criminal Trial” published in Kerala Law Times, 2017 August issue. ( 2017(3) KLT Page No. 33)
- “Dealing with Child Delinquency” an article published in December 2019 issue of the ‘Pallikkutam’ volume7 of the Education Observer of Rajagiri Media, Kochi-39
- “Power of Police to attaché and seize property under Cr.P.C.”, published in Kerala Law Journal, (KLJ) Ernakulam 15 July, 2020.
- Power of Police to seal an immovable property, published in Indian Bar Review (Vol. 47 (2 & 3)-2020, November, 2020.
- Published an article in the Journal of the Department of Public Relation & Publication and School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, (CUSAT), Kochi under the title ‘Impact of ship-wrecks on Marine Environment’ in the month January, 2020.
- “Impact of Ship-wrecks on Marine Environment”, published in ‘Maritime Business Bulletin of LLMTC, Trivandrum (January 15 of 2021 issue).
- “Right Life and Humanitarian Law during Covid-19”. Paper presented at the International Seminar Conducted by Law Department of Shri JJT University, Rajasthan on 26/27 May, 2021 and published in the University Journal of JJTU, Rajasthan, India.
- Published an article in the International Journal of All Research Education & Scientific Methods (IJARESM) ISSN-2455-6211, under the title “CHANGES IN RESPECT OF FORESNSIC ANALYSIS” (IJARESM publication India-Volume -9, Issue-9, September, 2021, Impact Factor 7.429) along with Co-author Dr. Lisha of BSOLS, Aluva.
- Published an article in the International Journal of All Research Education & Scientific Methods (IJARESM) ISSN-2455-6211, under the title “Right to Life & Humanitarian Law during Covid-19” (IJARESM publication India-Volume -9, Issue-9, September, 2021, Impact Factor 7.429) along with co-author Dr. Lisha, Assistant Professor, BSOLS, Aluva.
- Published an Article in Journal of Research & Development, an international level referred journal, Volume 13, Issue-4, February, 2022. ISSN : 2230-9578 under the title “ Role of Port State Jurisdiction”, published on February, 2022.
- Published an Article in Kerala Law Times under the title “Role of Port State Jurisdiction in ensuring safety of ships at Ports”, published in Volume 2, Part 12, on 10th April, 2022.
- Published an Article in Journal of Research & Development, an international level referred journal, Volume 13, Issue-17, April, 2022. ISSN : 2230-9578 under the title “ Jurisdiction issues under Maritime Law – An overview”, published on April, 2022. Page Nos. 57 to 69.
- Paper presented in the UGC Sponsored three day National Seminar on “TRIPS & Globalization Legal Frame Work & Changes” conducted at the His Highness the Maharaja’s Government Law College, Ernakulam on 14th March, 2009.Paper Topic : “Cyber Crime – Indian Perspective”.
- Paper presented on the topic of “Power of Police to seize, search and seal immovable property” at the 2nd National Police Science Congress conducted by the Kerala Police Academy (KEPA) in collaboration with National University of Advanced Legal Studies, (NUALS) Cochin on 23rd October, 2020.
- Attended three days International Faculty Development Program on “Academic Writing in Quality Journals” organized by the Department of Management Studies, University of Madras, Chennai from 29th September, to 1st October, 2020
- Organized the Legis Festis-2019, hosted by the BSOLS on February, 22 of 2019 and my service as Assistant Cordinator.
- Co-ordinator of the Organizing Committee of the National Seminar on “Disaster Management in Indian: Issues and Challenges”, organized by the Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies (BSOLS), ALuva on March 8, 2019.
- Chaired a Technical Session on IPR-Bio-Diversity, Traditional Knowledge, Traditional Cultural Experiences & Sustainable Development a two day International Inter Disciplinary Seminar conducted BSOLS in collaboration with BKCC&A, Aluva on September, 27, 2019.
- Acted as a member of the Adjudicating Panel in the XI All India Moot Court Competition 2019 conducted by the Government Law College, Thrissur from 1st to 3rd March, 2019.
- Participated as a Delegate in the Observance of World Human Rights Day, 2019 conducted by the Kerala State Human Rights Commission on 10th December, 2019 at Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Aluva.
- Successfully acted as Judge in Semifinal Rounds in the Justice T. Ramachandran Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy National Moot Court Competition organized by the Government Law College, Trissur, Kerala from 11th to 13th November, 2016.
- Present paper by name “Impact of Ship-wreck on environment” in connection with a Seminar on Ocean Governance and Shipping Implication of COvid-19 conducted by the Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi during March-2021
- “Right to Life and Humanitarian Law during Covid-19”. Paper presented at the International Seminar Conducted by Law Department of Shri JJT University, Rajasthan on 26/27 May, 2021.
- Participated and presented a paper titled “THREATS CAUSED BY THE VESSELS TO THE MARINE ENVIRONMENT”, in the International Conference on Emerging significance of Maritime Law in the Indian and International Arena organized by the Kerala Law Academy Law College in association with Center for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) on 30th June, 2021, at KLA campus, Thiruvananthapuram, State of Kerala, India.
- Paper presented in International Conference (Online) on Multidisciplinary Facets for Development of Health Laws, conducted by Manipal University, Jaipur, Rajasthan on 16-07-2021. Paper titled “Challenges in respect of Forensic Analysis” along with co-author Dr. Lisha Hidhu of BSOLS, Aluva.
- Paper presented online International Conference (Multidisciplinary) conducted by JJT University, Rajasthan a paper titled “Transformation through online Education: Issues & Challenges” organized by Department of Education held on February, 26th and 27th 2022
International/ National Conferences Attended
- Attended webinar on “IPR challenges on Database and Artificial Intelligence” conducted by Company Law Society, Thiruvananthapuram, State of Kerala, India on 12 September, 2020.
- Attended International Conference on Topic “Right to Health and Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Health Care System” conducted by Center for Advanced Legal Studies & Research, Kerala Law Academy Law College, Trivandrum on 19th June, 2021.
- Participated in the Webinar on the theme ‘Why should we conserve our oceans?’ organized by the Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, (BSOLS), Choondy, Aluva on 8th June, 2021 on the occasion of World Oceans Day.
- Participated in “ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR” on ‘Ten Non Commandments-Nudges to Live Life Totally’ conducted on 26th June, 2021 by S.B.J.S RAMPURIA JAIN COLLEGE, BIKANER, STATE OF RAJASTHAN.
- Actively participated in the International Conference on Emerging Significance of Maritime Law in the Indian and International arena organized by the Kerala Law Academy Law College in association with Center for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) on 30th June, 2021, at KLA campus, Thiruvananthapuram, State of Kerala, India.
- Participated in One Day National Webinar on “Social Start-Ups: Plethora of Opportunities for Young Entrepreneurs”, conducted by S.B. J. S. Rampuria Jain College, Bikaner, Rajasthan on 10th July, 2021.
- Attended Two day National Workshop on Research Methodology on 26th and 27th July, 2021 conducted by Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram in association with Center for Advanced Legal Studies & Research (CALSAR)
- Participated in the webinar titled “Legislative and Judicial aspects of Dowry Death and Cruelty in India” organized by the Legal Boffin, on the 5th December, 2021.
- Attended One week Certificate Course in Maritime Law, conducted by Gujrat Maritime University, State of Gujrath India held from 09 to 14 of May, 2022.