- Associate, 2018 – 2021
Law House Associates (Advocates), Alappuzha, Kerala
- Assistant Professor, 2016 – 2018
KMCT Law College, Kuttipuram, Kerala
- Associate (Litigation), 2014 – 2016
LAW HOUSE ASSOCIATES (Advocates), Alappuzha, Kerala
Paper Presented & Participated
- International Conference on Militancy and Human Rights organized by Mangalayatan University, Jabalpur (April 04 – 05, 2022) Presented a paper titled, “A Study on Violence against Children in the Armed Conflict Area”.
- International Conference on India 2030, Dept. of Commerce, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli Presented a paper titled as Rural Development Programmes: An Analysis – 2017
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Human Rights and Duties Education,Dept.of Education and Management,Tamil University,Thanjavur ( 2016) Presented a paper titled as Human Rights and Children: An International Scenario.
- Rural Development Programmes : An Analysis (ISBN 978-93-84734-52-7)
- Gender Equality in Contemporary India: Role of Law and Justice (ISSN: 2321-788X,
Impact factor value 2.114)
- Human Rights and Children: An International Scenario (ISBN 978-9380-449-19-7)
Workshops, Seminars & Conferences
- International Conference on Militancy and Human Rights organized by Mangalayatan University, Jabalpur (April 2022)
- International Webinar organized by Mar Gregorios College of Law, Trivandrum ( 2020). (Covid 19 and Sectoral Development Prospects)
- International Webinar organized by Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Aluva and World Mediation Organisation, Berlin (Sep 2020). (Mediation and Arbitration)
- nternational Conference organized by The Directorate of Legal Studies, Tamil Nadu, Government Law College, Villupuram, Tamil Nadu, in association with GNLU Center for Intellectual Property Rights and Gujarat National Law University (June 2020). (Intellectual Property Rights)
- International Webinar, School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi (June 2020). (Covid -19: Impact on Ocean Governance and Shipping)
- International Conference on India 2030, Dept. of Commerce, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli (2017)
- National Seminar on “Emerging Dimensions of Business Law” organized by Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune (April 2022)
- National Webinar on Innovation of IPR: Where India Stand by Mar Gregorios College of Law, Trivandrum (Sep 2020).
- National Webinar on Philosophy of International Aviation Law by Mar Gregorious College of Law, Trivandrum (Aug 2020).
- Criminal Justice Talk by CRCJ on International Crimes against Humanity: International Human Rights in fight with Covid 19, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (Aug 2020).
- National Webinar on Emerging Trends in Cyber Crimes: Issues and Challenges by Chettinad School of Law, Centre for Justice Education and Research (CoJER) and International Justice Mission (IJM) (July 2020).
- RML NLU National Webinar Series by Society for Excellence in Arbitration Law on Reassertion of Control by the host states in Investor-State Dispute Settlement [ISDS], RML NLU (July 2020).
- Webinar on Cyber Crime & Compliance by Surana & Surana – Lawctopus supported by Symbiosis, Pune & JGLS, Sonipat 2020.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Human Rights and Duties Education,Dept.of Education and Management,Tamil University,Thanjavur (July 2016)
- One day seminar on Towards an Inclusive Society by National Foundation for Communal Harmony, Office of Public Affairs, Baha’is of India and Voluntary Action Network India (VANI), Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi (March 2014).
- One day National Seminar on Human Rights by Amity Law School – II, Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh ( March 2014)
- SYMPOSIUM on “A Faith Denied: Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran” conducted by Human Rights Defense International (HRDI) at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi (Nov 2013).
- National Symposium on Changing Perspectives of Human Rights in Contemporary Society by Centre for Advanced Legal Studies and Research and Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananathapuram, Kerala (21st& 22nd Oct 2011).
- UGC Sponsored Inter Disciplinary National Seminar on Legal and Regulatory Mechanism Governing Information Technology and Cyber Forensics by Cyber Crime Enquiry Cell, Calicut Bar Association and Government Law College, Calicut, Kerala (18 to 20 Feb 2011).
- Seminar on Observance of Human Rights Day by Kerala State Human Right Commission (Govt.Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram) (Dec 2009).
- Seminar on “Human Rights and Current Issues” by Human Right Law Network, Cochin University (CUSAT), Ernakulam (Sep 2008).
- Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)” by Dr. BR Ambedkar Chair, Department of Law, Kerala University and Kerala State Council For Science, Technology And Environment (KSCSTE) at Senate Chamber, Thiruvananthapuram (Oct 2008).
- Six Day Virtual FDP On “The New Normalcy: Psychological Approaches Into The
Teaching Learning Process” organised by Dept. of Psychology, Sree Saraswathy
Thyagaraja College, Pollachi and Dept. of Psychology, PSG College of Arts &
Science, Coimbatore, Jul 11 2022 – Jul 16 2022
- AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP (AICTE
Sponsored) on “Research Methodology- Techniques & Software for Social Sciences",
Assam University, Aug 23 2021 – Aug 27 2021
- “Guidelines for Genuine Evaluation of Examination Answer Sheets”, Ahalia School
of Engineering & Technology, Ahalia Palakkad ISTE Chapter, August 2020
- “Teaching and Learning – An Online Approach”, Ahalia School of Engineering &
Technology, Ahalia Palakkad ISTE Chapter, August 2020
Lectures, Talks And Para Legal (Out Reach) Activities
- Presided as a Judge (Preliminary & Quarters) in the First National Moot Court
organized by Aligarh Muslim University, Malappuram campus, Kerala, 2016.
- Curbing Human Rights to Religious Freedom through the Loss of Civil Rights: A Critique
of Indian Laws (Dissertation done under the supervision of Prof. (Dr). Tahir Mahmood,
Chairman, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Amity University, India and Asst Prof.
Anjum Parvez, AIALS).
- Religious Discrimination and Intolerance under International Law (Research Paper done
under the supervision of Prof. (Dr). Tahir Mahmood, Chairman, AIALS and Asst Prof. (Ms).
Subha Chauhan, AIALS).
- Rights of Minorities: UN Approaches and its Implementation in India (Research Paper
done under the supervision of Asst Prof. (Ms). Geetika Bhardwaj, AIALS).
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, 1989 (Research Paper done under
the supervision of Asst Prof. (Ms). Geetika Bhardwaj, AIALS).
- Reference to Human Rights Instruments in Leading Supreme Court Cases (Research Paper
done under the supervision of Asst Prof. Narendra Nagarwal &Asst Prof. (Ms). Geetika
- Nature and Scope of Delegated Legislation (Research Paper done under the supervision of
Asst Prof. Arun Upadhyaya, AIALS).
- Optional Protocol to ICCPR, 1966 (Research Paper done under the supervision of Asst
Prof. (Ms). Geetika Bhardwaj, AIALS).