Ms. B. Shyama
- 17 years
Date Of Joining @ BSOLS
- 1999- 2001 Worked as Research Assistant in Kerala
Sahitya Academy, Thrissur
- 2006-2008 Guest Faculty in Sree Sankara College
- 2008-2009 Guest Faculty in Govt Law college,
- 2006-2010 Indexing Assistant, Malayala Manorama, Kochi
- 2009-2010 Guest Faculty in Union Christian College,
- 2010-2014 Guest Faculty in St . Teresa’s College
- 2014-2016 Guest Faculty in Sree Sankaracharya
Sanskrit University, Kalady, Ernakulam(dist)
- 2016- Academic Counsellor in IGNOU-RC, Kaloor, Kochi
2017- Assistant Professor, Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies,
Paper Presented & Participated
- UGC-National seminar Indian environmental issues- lessons
from history Organized/ paper presented/published St Teresa’s College,
- Planning Commission –National Seminar Crime and Violence by and
against Women: Observations from Kerala Presented paper published
CUSAT-Women’s Studies Centre
- International seminar ICT and Women in Globalized Era Presented
paper/ published CUSAT-Women’s Studies Centre
- International Seminar- Association of Third World Studies South Asia
Chapter Crises affecting Peace, Prosperity and Culture-The Third World
Scenario Presented paper/ published, SSUS, Kalady
- National seminar Our Soil-Layer of Life; Conservation and
Management, Presented paper/ published SSUS, Kalady
- National seminar Maritime Heritage of India Resource
person/ Discussant, Kerala History Association
- ICPR Sponsored National Seminar, Swadyaya Research Foundation,
SSC, Kalady, BHARATH-EVER AGING NEVER OLD- Decolonizing
Philosophy in the light of the Vedopanishadic Knowledge Tradition.
Workshops, Seminars & Conferences
- One-week FDP on “How Teachers Can Make a Difference” organized
by IIT, Madras.
- 7 Days National Level Workshop On "Data Analytics Using Spread
Sheet" Organized by IQAC-CCST For Women.
- Two weeks online national level FDP on “ICT Enabled Online teaching
methods” organized by GLC Ernakulam & KSHEC
- 30 days International Online Workshop on Academic Writing and
Communication Skills, Research Methodology, Reference Management,
and Academic Publishing organized by NIPMR, M.G University&
LORE & ED Research Associates
- Five-day FDP for the College /University Teachers conducted by the
College Development Council, M.G University.
- 3-day National Online Workshop on “Hypothesis Formulation &
Testing, And Questionnaire Preparation” organized by St.Thomas
College of Teacher Education, Pala & LORE & ED Research Associates
- UGC sponsored National Webinar Series (V) Criteria –III &V organized
by St.Teresa’s College, Ernakulam.
- “Online Faculty Development Programme Short Term Course on
Research Methodology organized by PG Department of Commerce andManagement Studies” organized by Sreekrishnapuram V.T.
Bhattathiripad College, Palakkad.
- Online Certificate Course on “Negotiation Theory and Practice”
organized by Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Aluva